On 21st May Corehealth will once again be the official pre and post massage providers for the YMCA Crouch End 10k. We began this service way back in 2006 with just me and my friend Meirion, each year adding more and more therapists until Corehealth linked up with the NLSSM (North London School of Sports Massage) three years ago and we have been suppported by their amazing students. This year we will have 7 therapists to take care of all those tired legs and all free of charge. Anyone who has a treatment on the day will be entered into a prize draw to win several sports massage treatments at Corehealth.
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 9th to 15th May 2022 Get to Know Thyself
- Settle with Simon: the body knows best
- Marathon and running help with Simon Heale: Sports Therapist & Runner
- The Snowglobe Project Podcast: free meditations now on Apple, Spotify and Amazon Podcasts
- Online Back-Care Masterclass with Lorraine Croft on Fri 12th June at 430pm